- Fall 2016 Past events
- Work Life Balance
- Monday October 24th, 2016 @ 12pm-1pm, Healing Meditation Workshop, Presented by Professor Priscilla Gale, Location Meditation room, Memorial Chapel, love contribution $10 per person paid directly to Professor Gale. Sign up is required
Lunch and Learn
- Thursday November 3rd, 2016 @11:45am-12:45pm. Location Boger Hall Room 110. This is a brown bag lunch event. Desserts will be provided.
- Tuesday November 22nd, 2016 @12pm-1pm, Positive Psychology Luncheon. Presented by Dr. Jen D’Andrea. Location Usdan 108. Lunch will be provided. Please sign up for an accurate count.
- Monday December 5th, 2016 @8pm, Ebony Singers Concert, Crowell concert hall. Tickets for staff $6.00. *if comp tix are available this will be sent to the listserve*
- Wednesday December 21st, 2016 @12pm-1pm, Holiday Day Treats Exchange. Bring some of your favorite holiday treats to exchange with others. Hot and Cold beverages will be provided.
- Work Life Balance
- Brown Bag Luncheon Series
- Book Club
- Desserts and Dialogues
- Advancing Your Career: The Link Between Career and Financial Well-Being
- Educators in Residence Leadership Round Table
- Women of Color Leadership Round Table
- Leadership Moves: Developing Your Career Trajectory
- Leaning In, Leading Forward – Best practices on how to support each other
- Advancing Your Career: Mentoring: Powerful Partnerships for Women
- Advancing Your Career: Negotiating: Our Value, Our Values, and the Ask
- Advancing Your Career: Where are the Women? Benchmarking Women’s Leadership in the United States
- Work Life Balance: How to self-care and avoid burn out
- Paint Nite
- Charting your course: A financial guide to finances
- 15th Annual Wesleyan Jazz Orchestra Reception and Concert
- Ebony Singers Spring Concert and Reception
- Healing Meditation Workshop, Presented by Professor Priscilla Gale,
- Zumba-Thon, presented by Danza Fitness, Middletown,
- Spring Faculty Dance: Storied Places
- Collegium Musicum
- West African Drumming, Presented by Professor Iddi Saaka
- Artful Lunch Series, Presenter Professor Melissa Katz (Favorite works in the Davison Art Center).
- Article Discussion (How to be an Ally without all the tears), Facilitated by Jen Kleindienst. Link to article: click >> White people-emotions-tears.
- Equal Pay Day Discussion and solidarity expression, Facilitated by Debbie Colucci, Office of Equity and Inclusion.
- Feet to the Fire: Riverfront Encounter, Location Harbor Park, Middletown